Sector Nine Distribution Ltd is a Canadian manufacturer of blank labels for inkjet, direct thermal, thermal transfer, Memjet, and laser label printers. We have been serving business customers in Canada since 2009.
Stock Labels Ready to Ship Same Day
We have a large inventory of all the different label types and sizes and can ship orders across Canada within one business day.
While most label companies only offer standard 4×6 shipping labels and a handful of other size labels, we have over 20 to 40 different sizes and configurations available in each label type (direct thermal, thermal transfer, Memjet, and laser) for quick delivery across Canada. Plus, customers can purchase labels by the roll, case, or pallet from us.
We highly recommend ordering a single roll to experience the quality of our product and test the label with your application before moving up to case quantity or pallet quantity purchases.
How We Can Help
Businesses use our products in various industries to print product labels and barcodes, inventory labels, shipping labels, industrial and chemical labels, patch panel labels, visitor passes and name badges, retail tags, and more. Our labels are made from the highest quality materials, and we use state-of-the-art converting equipment to ensure that our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are located in Etobicoke, Ontario, where we proudly offer a wide range of high-quality media for the leading label printers in Canada. Whether you need labels for an Epson, Primera, Afinia, Zebra, Toshiba, Honeywell, GoDEX, Brother, Seiko, or Dymo printer (or any other brand), we can help.
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Labels for Industrial Thermal Printers: Available on 3-inch cores or as fanfolded labels, our industrial direct thermal and thermal transfer labels are designed for Zebra, Brother, Datamax, Intermec, Printronix, TSC, GoDex, Toshiba, Citizen, and Videojet industrial printers.
- Direct Thermal and Thermal Transfer Labels for Desktop Thermal Printers: With many sizes offered on 1-inch cores or as fanfolded labels, we have a large selection of direct thermal and thermal transfer labels for desktop thermal printers from Zebra, Brother, Datamax, Intermec, Printronix, TSC, GoDex, Toshiba, Citizen, and other brands.
- Dymo Labels: We have a large selection of labels and tapes for the Dymo LabelWriter printer family.
- Brother Labels: – We have labels for Brother QL label printers (such as QL-800, QL-600, and QL-1100), Brother TD2 and TD4 desktop printers, Brother Titan industrial printers, and Brother safety label printers.
- Epson ColorWorks Inkjet Blank Labels: We have a large selection of matte paper, high gloss paper, polypropylene, and polyester labels for the complete line of Epson Colorworks printers such as the Epson TM-C3500, CW-C4000, C6000, C6500, TM-C7500 and even the GP-C831.
- Memjet Inkjet Labels: We have a large inventory of blank labels designed for Memjet-technology-based printers from Afinia, VIPColor, and Trojan.
- Primera Labels: We have Primera labels in stock for all Primera LX500, LX910, LX600 and LX3000 printers. Whether your Primera label printer uses pigment- or dye-based inks, we have compatible labels.
As the label printing industry evolves, we continually add new products to our inventory and stay up-to-date on the latest advancements in label printing technology. This allows us to provide the best products and services, all optimized for your printer’s specific requirements.
We also offer custom-made labels in any size, material and adhesive combination, form factor, or shape, allowing you to create the perfect label for your specific application and printer. Our team is passionate about providing our customers with the best possible experience, and we are always happy to answer any questions you may have.
The Perfect Partner for Your Business
If you’re looking for a reliable source of high-quality blank labels, Sector Nine Distribution is the perfect partner for your business. Whether you need a single label roll or an entire pallet, we can provide the labels you need, when you need them. We offer fast shipping and competitive prices, and we are always happy to help you find the right product for your specific application.
Contact us today to learn more about our products and services or to place an order. We look forward to serving you!